Civis Immigration provides various services may it be for visiting Canada, working or permanently residing in Canada.

Work Permit

Foreign workers and professionals are always in need by Canada to expand the economy and its strong national workforce. These workers are needed in a wide range of occupations and industries across the country. Usually, foreign temporary workers require a job offer from a Canadian employer.

Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work in Canada, we cans assist you. Our company is also willing to help Canadian employers who are in need of workers and are seeking to bring in skilled foreign professionals from abroad.

Family Class

Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor close family members for Canadian immigration, whether it be spousal sponsorship, sponsorship of children or Super Visa for parents and grandparents. The Canadian government is committed to keeping families together whenever possible, and prioritizes the processing of sponsorship applications.

Study Permit

Canada offers opportunity for students to study in one of the best schools/universities, colleges and institutions. Students are able to achieve high quality education. To become a student in Canada living abroad, you must be accepted in one of the schools listed in designated learning institutions as of June 16, 2014.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

The Canadian Federal Government has provided majority of the provinces and territories authorization to nominate people (who have the skills, education and work experience) to immigrate to Canada. Each province has its own nominee program and different jobs. See which job may interest you and should you need further assistance, please call our office.

Quebec Investor Program

* Have, alone or with accompanying spouse, including de facto spouse, net assets of at least $1,600,000 CAN obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than six months before the date on which the application was filed;

* Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;

* Intend to settle in Qu├ębec and sign an agreement to invest $800,000 CAN with a financial intermediary.